Getting Started: Preparation & Readiness Activities
It is important to measure readiness for change in order to increase the effectiveness of evidence-based practices.
Thank you for preparing to determine the readiness of your school. It is our goal to help you create and maintain safe and effective learning environments. Please contact your PBIS Regional Implementation Projects (RIP) with any questions you may have.
To learn more about our application process and training dates in our regions, please go to Application for School Training.
To learn more about exploring your readiness, as well as how to begin implementation in your school and/or district the following resources are recommended:
- Video Overview: Creating the Culture of Positive Behavior Supports (30 minutes)
You are leaving our site and content may not be accessible
- Getting Started SW-PBIS Overview
- Implementers’ Blueprint with Self-Assessment
- Contact Regional Implementation Project Coordinators for additional information and contact information for schools effectively implementing PBIS
- Resources for measuring staff Buy-In