Recommendations for Common PBIS Experiences
Welcome back to a new school year! Below are links to recommendations for common experiences that schools encounter after having been trained and implementing PBIS over time.
- Most of our PBIS team that went through training is no longer working here.
- We have a new principal.What’s the best way to transition?
- Our building needs a PBIS booster.
How do we do that?
- We don’t have current data.
How do we start getting a data system back into place?
- NEW RECOMMENDATION: We obtained Staff buy-in before training. Do we have to continue getting staff buy-in during or after training?
Fall Cohort Training Materials Available
What is PBIS?
Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) is a framework for organizing strategies to enhance academic and social outcomes using databased decision making. More information here in Minnesota Statute 122A.627.
Recognition Schools/Districts (2017-2018)More information about 2017-2018 Sustaining Exemplar Schools and Districts coming soon! More info and previous exemplars here>
Fall Cohort Presentations
Research supports the use of PBIS practices and systems...